The American Licorice Company approached The Regan Group to create and execute a mobile marketing and sampling tour all throughout the Pacific Northwest to generate excitement for the launch of their new Made Simple brand—an all natural alternative to their Red Vines licorice.
- TRG hired, trained, and managed a team of Brand Ambassadors to hit strategically selected high-foot-traffic areas in 5 major markets: Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, Eugene, and Spokane
- TRG generated a 10×10 booth space with wooden crates, checkered tablecloths, and fresh fruit and flowers to mirror the look and feel of a farmers market in order to convey the natural elements of the product
- TRG’s well-versed Brand Ambassadors were interviewed on the Lars Larson Portland-based radio show to generate excitement for the tour events
- TRG’s Tour Manager documented the tour by providing photographs of each event and by posting on Red Vines’ Instagram story.
- Consumers were able to score Red Vines branded swag including lip balms, T-shirts, hats, and water bottles!