Leave a comment
It’s time for another week’s worth of hawt links about consumer activation, advertising, innovation and the manifest mania of marketing, in yet another TRG Activation Alert!
- Start cleaning up your social life… with AJAX?
- Selfies are all of a sudden a good business venture for teens.
- Speaking of selfies, Dove embraces them!
- Pandora isn’t just an Internet radio provider, says Internet radio provider Pandora.
- Newcastle Brown Ale hilariously pokes fun at the hype — and expense — of Super Bowl advertising!
- Simple idea…but effective and very appreciated by cold New Yorkers, we’re sure!
- Why stage photos on your Instagram when your brand loyal followers could do it for you?
- Awkward situations are always more awkward on the Internet.
- I went to the movies this weekend to see “Ride Along” — I’m a huge Kevin Hart fan — and when I went to buy my tickets online, I came across this.
- Beats by Dre is everywhere — at the movies, TV spots, product placement — and here are just a few examples of how they’re leveraging every opportunity:
- This preview I saw at the movies, done with Coca-Cola.
- The Beats Audio talking pill for HP!
- Another HP / Beats commercial “She just took her top off!” (Bet you can’t resist hitting that link!)