To celebrate ”Wedding Month” in June, TRG created a sweepstakes and contest to drive engagement online for Hallmark viewers. The promotion tied in nicely with Hallmark’s programming slate and was a popular destination for their viewers.
- TRG bartered the tie-in between Sandals and Hallmark Channel and secured a $6,500 trip and Wedding for 1 lucky winner.
- TRG built and administrated a microsite and mobile sweepstakes where consumers could enter for the chance to win a Wedding or Vow Renewal in the Caribbean at one of Sandals Resorts.
- The promotion included a hashtag contest on Twitter and Instagram. Users could submit their best proposal story with the hashtag #MyProposal for a chance to win a prize pack from Hallmark Cards.
- TRG handled all aspects of the promotion including writing of the rules and regulations, bonding and registrations, winner selection for sweepstakes, judging of contest submissions, prize fulfillment and managing AMOE entries.
- A sizzle reel video was set to autoplay on the landing page so every time a new visitor loaded the page the video would start to play.
- Email blast to over 6 million people helped boost participation during this month long sweepstakes.