Help raise brand awareness of Panasonic’s eneloop battery within the U.S. and increase social likes on Panasonic Baterries’ Facebook page from 200 to 5K. Secondary challenge was to generate interest of brand & product among core demo, F/M 22-45 and tech enthusiasts.
STRATEGY + SOLUTION
Timed in conjunction with eneloop’s 10th anniversary, TRG developed a promotional campaign, 10 for 10 – 10 Days of Giveaways To Celebrate 10 Years, which comprised of an individual sweepstakes (representing each year) that awarded exclusive Panasonic and eneloop products. Each sweepstake for the day was posted on Facebook and consumers were encouraged to “like” or comment on the day’s post to be entered for a chance to win the prize package of products.
- To drive repeat visits, the individual sweepstakes were scattered randomly throughout a 5 week period
- Higher value prizing was offered as the campaign progressed to keep interests
- Targeted digital ads on Facebook and Twitter were timed with each sweepstakes period to drive awareness and “likes”
- 12 relevant bloggers with 4-10K unique monthly visits and klout score of 40+ were enlisted during the first 2 weeks to further outreach with target demos
- Panasonic Batterie’s Facebook page had 13,164 likes at the campaign’s end
- 155,535 paid advertising impressions and 13,229 clicks
- An exceptional 8.51% CTR with an overall of 889 post “likes”, 318 comments, 117 shares and 12,450 people taking action!
- Participation and engagement sustainably increased with every 10 for 10 sweepstakes post
- Exciting prizing and a Day 10 grand prize trip garnered positive entry feedback and excitement