To support the Power Rangers Samurai TV show and drive sales of Bandai America products, TRG put its talents into Mega Mode — and combined digital, mobile and a nationwide experiential marketing mall tour to test youngsters on their abilities as “Zordbuilders!”
- The iPad app and microsite let them show us if they were “The Ultimate Zordbuilder” by submitting their creations or uploading an image of actual toys.
- These served as entries in a national sweepstakes awarding a Grand Prize “Power Rangers Party” at home for the winner and 25 friends…with appearances by the Rangers themselves, of course.
- There were over 30,000 ZordBuilder iPad app downloads during promotional period.
- Over 2,800 contest entries.
- A Fun Factory Simon Mall Tour made 22 stops across the country.
- Attendance of 800,000 across all mall tour events.
- Over 67MM impressions throughout the tour from events, advertising and marketing efforts.